A huge big THANK YOU to Jade at The Cosmetic Effect for kindly nominating me for The Liebster Award. I am shocked, ecstatic and very humbled!!! It means sooo much considering I have only started my blog in the last few months to be nominated for this award!
If you don't know anything about The Liebster Award:
1. It’s given to bloggers by other bloggers. Usually bloggers that have under 200 followers.
2. It only exists on the internet and is a way for bloggers to recognize other bloggers.
The recipient of this award lists 11 random things about themselves.
1. My Fiancé and I met at University and it is now only 8 months until we tie the knot in August 2014 :). Excited is an understatement!
2. I am a non-identical twin. She is the best sister in the world and best friend anyone could ask for.
3. I lovvve baking. Especially chewy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies!!
4. I was a trampolinist and competed both Nationally and Internationally.
5. My favourite book is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Just sooo romantic!
6. I am a bit of a perfectionist…..ok I am a perfectionist and like a place for everything and everything in its place.
7. I have a dog called Flint who is the cutest ever. We found out that he will sing along when my dad plays the saxophone! Who new a musical doggie.
8. My favourite accessories are shoes as they can completely change the look of an outfit!
9. Guilty pleasure – I like to watch the film ‘Home Alone' every Christmas!
10. I love butterflies and I love stars!
11. My favourite flowers are roses, daisies and lily's
Jade's questions for her nominees:
1. Peanut butter or jelly? Depends if it is on their own or in something. My immediate reaction is jelly but if we are talking peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies…..well as mentioned above I absolutely adore them and so they would win hands down every time.
2. Favorite hair product? hmmm I chop and change mine all the time so I am not really loyal to any hair product. Having said that, I am using TRESemme Liquid Gold Argan Oil Infused Perfecting Hair Treatment which is glorious! It leaves your hair feeling beautifully smooth, soft and sleek without leaving a sticky or oily residue!
3. Shaved head or shaved eyebrows? I think it would probably have to be a shaved head as people look too strange without eyebrows and at least you could wear a wig!!
4. What’s your favorite perfume? This one is easy!! It has to be my Viva la juicy la Fleur by Juicy Couture! It smells heavenly! Sweet and slightly floral.
5. Favorite nail polish? Sally Hansen's Golden Roses. Pitty it is a limited edition! Wish it was one of their permanent products.
6. If you won $5,000 what would you buy? Probably put it towards a deposit on a house.
7. Where’s your favorite place to visit and why? I have two favourite places: Bruge in Belgium at Christmas time as it is so magical with all of the beautiful scenery, Christmas markets, mulled wine and chocolate. Bath in the UK as that is where my Fiancé and I got engaged.
8. Favorite place to shop for beauty items? Boots as it has a mixture of both low and high end beauty products.
9. Sneakers, boots, or flats? Flats.
10. Favorite food? Thai food! I love spicy food and I find Thai the perfect balance of spicy, sweet, salty and sour.
11. Favorite TV show? I know this is an old one but Friends!!! I have watched every single episode over and over again.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favourite beauty product?
2. What do you prefer? Going to a Movie or to the Theatre?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. Favourite make-up brand?
7. Cake or cookies?
8. Favourite fragrance?
9. Favourite skincare brand?
10. What is the most exciting thing that you have ever done?
11. If you only had 24 hours to live how would you spend it?
Once you have answered my questions, go and choose another 11 people to nominate who have approximately 200 or less followers, list 11 random facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you wrote, ask 11 questions of your nominees and then go and let them know you have nominated them for the Liebster Award!
Lots of love to all of you that take the time to stop by and read what I have to say on my little space on the internet! xxx